There are a lot of different companies that use different methods to clean your spaces. Whether you’re looking to get A to Z cleaning for your house, office, warehouse, flat or any other private or commercial space, the best thing you can do is to try green house cleaning processes for your space.
Green house cleaning process is the simplest way of approaching cleaning. Instead of opting for the same old commercial solutions in market that mostly consist of toxins injurious for health and the environment, this is a healthier substitute and offers much better outcomes for your house as well. It’s one of the ways to protect the environment that’s easy for everyone to do.
One of the easiest things you can do is to make sure you use an eco-friendly pool vacuum and a green vacuum cleaner in your home.
Checking quality and authenticity
The market has a lot of companies that sell certified products for green house cleaning. These products are ideal for protection against any health hazard such as allergies, asthma, endocrine disruption, reproductive toxicity and also life threatening complications such as cancer.
Make sure that the products that your greenhouse cleaners are utilizing are environment and health friendly. For checking on their quality you must know that these are perfect on certain criteria such as:
- Are Non-cancerous
- Are Non flammable
- Efficient for intended usage
- Don’t have any carcinogens
- Non-toxic for aquatic and human life
- Non-toxic for reproduction
- Not acidic for skin or the eyes
- Efficient for use
- Are fire-resistant
- Are prepared and also put together for reduction in any environment impact.
- Most members of house use house cleaning agents such as mops and microfiber clothes for removal of dirt, bacteria and dust. This type of cleaning is more environmentally friendly and safe as well.
What do you mean by “Green” Cleaning?
Most professional and reliable services involved in green house cleaning need to prudently evaluate different equipment and solutions for ensuring that they’re following the right criteria for effective safety and health. Green house cleaning companies take safety, protection and satisfaction of customers as well the employees quite seriously. To offer all possible health benefits of green house cleaning services, these companies are involved in the following things:
- They make use of cleaning solutions that are certified through recognized organizations for environment friendliness such as labels Green Seal and EPA Safer Choice.
- Products that are only able to qualify for the requirements of Safer Choice Standard include stringent environmental criteria and human health. With products having the label Safer Choice, consumers can easily check and select the appropriate ones with the safe options, without making any compromises on performance and quality. All these products are free from any form of carcinogens, neurotoxins, reproductive toxins, fragrances and all other ingredients that lead to health issues.
- These companies make use of greener equipment like vacuums tha are recognizable through American Lung Association for improvement in indoor air quality index.
- You can check on means for ensuring that most green cleaning service members have prescribed protocols for cleaning in all visits and at all homes.
- It’s better to be updated with the latest technologies so you know that the service you’ve hired is completely safe and it follows efficient protocols for cleaning.
- Cleaning services that make use of solutions essential for green house cleaning, but the ones that don’t improve air quality of indoors can cancel out benefits through safe solutions for reducing allergy and asthma symptoms through the use of vacuum that circulates this through air and uses a vacuum instead of improving this.
- Green cleaning services that address different aspects of holistic methods of green house cleaning and offers significant health benefits to the people.
How to find the best Green Cleaning Service
A lot of cleaning professional would claim that they’re using green/organic cleaning products, but how can you get a service which is green and ideal for your house? There are a 7 qualities that you can look out for in green cleaning services.
As a housekeeper you can think about incorporating a few tips such as:
The service is certified – A few companies claim to be “certified” for green cleaning. You can find that process of certification and the things that are involved and whether regular training and updates are there or not.
Make sure it uses right vacuums – You must search for service that makes use of green vacuums that are recognized by American Lung Association for promoting better air quality and Rug and Carpet Institute’s Green Label Program. These can be helpful in removal of common triggers for allergy and asthma such as dirt.
Make sure that it doesn’t say “Greenwashing” – This mainly refers to when the company puts false claims to be environment friendly. You must find whether the company that you’re considering is putting truth o it’s just a sham. This can be done by making enquiries about the Material Safety data Sheets (MSDS) of the company.
The leading health inspection organization Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires cleaning professionals to provide all information about MSDS including all products used for their job.
The company is insured and bonded – Though this measure is not exclusively meant for green house cleaning companies. This assurance is for protection in event that in case if something doesn’t go the way you want to. When a company provides protections, the insurance company then becomes responsible for covering financial losses in the event of an incident instead of you!
Chemicals and their impact on environment and health – There is sufficient scientific evidence to determine the link of conventional household cleaning products and different health issues that can become chronic to acute and most of these can’t be detected easily making them quite debilitating. The ones that are quite susceptible to outcomes posed as chemicals in household cleaning are children and the elderly. Gradually people are becoming alert and are nowadays beginning to demand cleaning products for greenhouse that are efficient and safe.
Green Cleaning services responds to all your queries – While you’re hiring anyone to offer care, whether it is meant for a kid, your pet, home or an elderly relative, it’s essential to make a brief query. Some questions that you can put up are:
- Since how long you have been in the business?
- Do you specialize in green house cleaning?
- What are your training standards are green cleaning employees?
- Can you offer a list of cleaning products?
- Types of products avoidable for using?
- Requirements for certifications?
- Tools for cleaning that you use?
Some acceptable responses are microfiber cleaning clothes/mops, H.E.P.A. vacuum and buckets with dual-chamber.
In case the cleaning service complies well with all of these marks and you’re comfortable with all received answers for interview, then you can reap benefits for your green new space. Now you can just relax and know that you’re not sitting in a hazardous environment and are contributing towards better planet.
Day by day these services are noticing increased demand with higher popularity and consumers can become aware of prospective health risks that are related with conventional cleaning methods and products.
Green house cleaning services should be among the primary requirements of families that wish to have safest possible indoor environment for their pets, themselves and guests. With Green Cleaning services you remove all kinds of health risks.
Here are some examples of green house cleaning services: